FOCUS by PRIORITY

by - July 10, 2011

I found below phrase, under my today's horoscope @MY.Yahoo!  Actually, I am not a freaking horoscope but this one somehow similar with what I do now. 

Many opportunities will be presented to you, and trying to figure out which one to take and which one to refuse might cause your head to go into quite a spin. Try not to feel overwhelmed. Not knowing what to do is not always a problem -- sometimes it's just a state of being. Do not push yourself to choose anything today. Just let yourself mull things over for a while, and enjoy the fact that you have the luxury of so many choices.
  


See that pile of books ?  Hmmm...


As a matter of facts, I do have a plenty personal projects that I should finish.  They've waited quite sometime.  They cry out loud to be done.  The mess both in my minds and surely reflecting by my desk -not the one's at the office but at home- ^_^
  
  None other thing but I have to FOCUS.  Yup, I should focus and the best way to find which becomes my focus is by seting priority. By doing so, I wouldn't be overwhelmed and not too many spinning around my head either.  So then, priority is set; I know which one should go first and the 2nd and the 3rd and so...and so...






The 1st would be my other "page" that is for commercial use *wink-wink*.   And just before, I just finished the initial phase of the "page".  It still far away from finished.  Tons to be learned. A lots-lots thing to be done !  But at least there's a progress.  

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hai ^_^
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung dan membaca tulisan saya di blog ini.
Silakan tinggalkan komentar yang baik.
Mohon maaf, komentar anonim maupun yang sifatnya spam, tidak akan dipublikasikan.
Keep reading and Salam !