For All Difficult People in My Life: Thank You

by - September 03, 2019



Have you ever dealt with a difficult person in your life? 

I was thinking recently about all the difficult people I had to deal with throughout my life. People who annoy me and put me into angry, make me frustrated. A person who tests my patience into the lowest level.  People I had to forgive numerous times but hardly figure out what their absence.  People who're actions bother me greatly, or people who are very hard to love.
In the process of I was thinking about all these people, I started to get annoyed again but then this thought hits me. ‘These difficult people are my greatest teachers.’
As I pondered this for a while, my annoyance or dislike towards them was replaced with humility and gratitude. 

It’s easy to love people who are easy to love or who loves you. That is just a natural reaction, it doesn’t require any strength or character to do that.

But show me how a person treats their enemies or a person they think they’re above them.  It will show you their true character.
There are not many qualities gained in us from people that are easy to love, easy to get along with. But the qualities that strengthen us in every positive way, comes from difficult people. 

So I am grateful for all the people that were difficult to get along with, or difficult to love, for they have been my greatest teachers. 

And I thank them for that. 

Have you had to deal with someone difficult?  What values you obtain after having a hard time with them?


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. In the end, I found that difficult people are like ice. They thaw in time. Warm heart is the key.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bagian luar beda dengan bagian dalamnya ya...:))

      Delete
  2. Kalau ada widget translitenya enak ini ya, sehingga saya bisa mengeti, maklum terkendala dengan bahasa ingris

    ReplyDelete

Hai ^_^
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung dan membaca tulisan saya di blog ini.
Silakan tinggalkan komentar yang baik.
Mohon maaf, komentar anonim maupun yang sifatnya spam, tidak akan dipublikasikan.
Keep reading and Salam !