Ratna Art Work #1st Project

by - August 26, 2011

A couple weeks ago I bought a photo frame.  I would say this is a unique ones.  I don't know with you but first time for me found this kind of frame.  Instead of covered by glass, this one is an open type.  It consist of 4 piece of frames; 3 smaller with different sizes and 1 big as a main frame.


 Unlike the common frame that has wood as a based, this one is magnetized.  So you can move around or change the position of the smaller frames.  Very interesting idea.


Then I realized the frame looks too flat.  It was painted white with blue as based cover.  No detail nor ornament.  

Before...
 
The feeling of madly in craft start to pump-up.  After bought kinds of embellishment, I started to decorate the frame. 
...After

Star embellishment

Round Sparkling n Stars
It was really fun.  I played with creativity that I haven't been doing for quite such a long time. 

And I like seeing the result.  I have different frames !  Next thing is photo selection to put on.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hai ^_^
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung dan membaca tulisan saya di blog ini.
Silakan tinggalkan komentar yang baik.
Mohon maaf, komentar anonim maupun yang sifatnya spam, tidak akan dipublikasikan.
Keep reading and Salam !