WEBSITE TRANSLATOR, THANKS MR. GOOGLE !

by - August 24, 2011

When I started blogging, one of my dilemma is what kind of language to be used.  Originally I'm Indonesia (gee...you can see it from my profile ^_^).  Bahasa is my mother tongue.  Funny thing is, it's a beat of awkward for me to write in Bahasa especially the long paragraph.  However, I don't feel that way when I'm put my emotions or thought into poem.  Surely this is personal opinion but it is because I found a limitation when I'd like to express my ideas in Bahasa.  There are phrase or terminology which sometimes do not fit in with my thought.  Or it is note really reflect my message.  Not that I don't respect my own language but I feel more freely and expressive in English.  That's all.  It's just like you prefer blue than red.  Purely personal taste.


Since I see my blog statistics, I then not bothering about this any longer.  It says that audience are coming almost from around the globe.  There are from Russia, Germany, UK, USA even from India.  Wow...can you believe that ?  Well, I have few friends in German and USA but India ?   I don't think so.  It is true that figure (I meant statistic) will change your mind.  It's known that statistic is using as one of decision making tools.  Besides boost my desire to keep post, I also decided to install Website Translator.  

Now, wherever you are, no matter what mother tongue you use; you can ready my blog.  Thanks to Mr. Google for providing such smart feature.

Happy reading everyone !

Thanks for dropping by.

pssst. I'm still writing in English, by the way.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hai ^_^
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung dan membaca tulisan saya di blog ini.
Silakan tinggalkan komentar yang baik.
Mohon maaf, komentar anonim maupun yang sifatnya spam, tidak akan dipublikasikan.
Keep reading and Salam !