Another Dream Comes True : a Guest Writer

by - August 18, 2011

August is owesome !



I have waited this updates quite a while.  It is back to end of June when I wrote to Admin of http:///www.backpacker-notes.blogspot.com as I keen to share our family vacation and having toddler along.

I couldn't remember when first time found this page.  They are specialized in traveling a la backpacker written in Bahasa.  It contains useful information including tips, interesting spot, places, Do's and Dont's if you're planning to go both domestic and international destination.  All those information allows you to have ease, economically and pleasant holiday.


The web is welcoming guest writer to contribute an article.  After I browsed, I noticed that there isn't yet an article on how having (semi) backpacker vacation with toddler.

So, I sent an introduction email saying that I am interested to share my experience; I also mentioned the outline of the article.  They wrote me back with 'YES' as an answer then I started to write; refresh all memory since the trip itself was 2-years ago but I guess the tips is timeless.  I also insert a few pictures from the trip.


It was about 4 pages of A4, finished in 1-day!  I don't wait another day to sent the paper to them.

It was until  yesterday where the Admin emailed me saying that the article was published.  At first, I can't believe it.  Not until I clicked the address and whoalla...I read sentences I wrote a couple months back.  Every words is the same as I remember.  

It was first time public is accepting my article considering that I am a newbie; writing is just another hobby of mine.  Basically, I'd love to share my thoughts and feelings in written.  It can be unfinished essay or poems.  Articles is not one of them until I started blogging.  I was so thrilled for not update the world out there with the news which I put on my wall @Facebook as well.  Surprisingly, positive comments also coming from friends.  They all like it!  Wow...(thanks, Guys).

Blogging has put me into a new interesting world.  I learn a lot.  I found tons of information.  And it is time to give back.  Blogging is about sharing, a good one, indeed.  And I can't wait to publish another more !













You May Also Like

0 comments

Hai ^_^
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung dan membaca tulisan saya di blog ini.
Silakan tinggalkan komentar yang baik.
Mohon maaf, komentar anonim maupun yang sifatnya spam, tidak akan dipublikasikan.
Keep reading and Salam !